Key Account Sales Manager - Southeast
Key Account Sales Manager - Southeast
- Contract :Permanent contract
- Working time :Full-time
- Experience :Mid-Senior level
- Education level :BA, BS/BSc
Our innovative breeding programs produce strong animals that thrive under all conditions. This is how we feed the world, today and tomorrow. In order to grow continuously, we need achievers, leaders and visionaries. Are you ready to be a part of our team?
Are you dedicated to exceeding the needs and aspirations of customers? We need Key Account Managers who care; for our animals and for our customers.
Be a part of better breeding.
Candidate profile searched:
- Help customers evaluate best product fit for the customer’s needs.
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relations directly with producers in
specified territory and outside as directed.
- Product support within the specified territory and outside as directed.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis and assist with product questions, production
and management recommendations.
- Provide in the field customer support as needed working with farm managers,
production managers or crews as requested by the customer as well as attending chick deliveries as available.
- Work directly with customers and farm personnel in the field to educate them on our
products, management techniques and be a resource to connect customers with others
who can help them reach their objectives and expectations.
- Submit detailed and accurate weekly reports to management on a timely basis.
- Facilitate communication between customers and Hendrix ISA supporting the needs of both.
- Work with other Key Account Managers to assist and utilize the strengths of the team to
better assist our customers.
- Follow strict biosecurity protocols as required by customers or Hendrix ISA when visiting premises.
- Attend sales meetings, seminars, trade shows and other related events as directed by the
sales director/manager. Organize seminars/meetings for customers as needed.
- Strengthen allied industry partnerships.
- Submit detailed and accurate expense reports on a timely basis.
- Work with Hendrix production and management team to provide feedback on performance
and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Sales and/or customer service and account management experience or applicable live production or production management experience with understanding of animal husbandry required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and via email
- Computer software skills applicable to the position (Excel, Power Point, Word, Internet)
- Willing to travel within assigned territory and outside as necessary
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Must be detail oriented, have good organizational and time management skills
Bonus included (additional performance-based accelerators available)
Full health Benefits package health, dental and optical
401K, including company 401K matching program
Work from Home Office
We specialize in turkey, swine, aquaculture and traditional poultry breeding, each with its own Research & Development team. By innovating, fine-tuning and optimizing every step of the protein value chain, we are pioneering new ways of feeding the world. Our genetic solutions, customer-focused attitude and balanced breeding programs set us apart from our competition. With the expansion of our breeding programs and the continuous developments in our field, we are always looking to strengthen our teams with people like you.
We are passionate about:
- Continuous learning and we encourage our employees to do the same
- Complex innovations and smart development
- Our animals, of course
Now that you know a bit about us, we look forward to hearing your story. If you would like to join our team, please click to apply today.